The 2nd AC Fundamentals course will take place in Vancouver on June 11 and 12, 2022. The course is an intensive 2-day practical and theoretical workshop covering industry standards and best practice techniques from the time you sign onto a production to wrap.
This training is best suited for new 2nd ACs looking to refresh their knowledge from the trainee program or external applicants wanting to learn 669 best practices from experienced 2nd AC union members.
Some of the topics include:
- Schedules and one-liners
- Rental house communication and organization
- Inter-department communication and collaboration
- Career enhancing behaviour
- Organizational tips and tricks
- Gear handling
There are only 15 spots available for this course, so sign up fast if you wish to attend.
Dates, Location and Times:
- Saturday, June 11th, 9:30 – 4:30 PT at the ICG 669 Union Office (217-3823 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC)
- Sunday, June 12th, 9:30 – 4:30 PT at SIM Rental House
** Participants will be required to attend both days. **
Registration will close on Monday, June 6th at 9 AM PST. The $200 registration fee is due by end-of-day Monday, June 6th. You can request reimbursement for the registration fee via the ICG 669 training fund, read more about the training fund here. Please note any no-shows or late cancellations (after Monday, June 6th) will be charged the full $200 fee. If you sign up and are unable to attend, please contact Erica the training coordinator: [email protected] or 604-239-4423.