ICG 669 is following COVID-19 developments very closely. We continue to monitor the latest advice from our provincial and federal health agencies.
Please remember, Health Canada is your most trusted resource for information on COVID-19. You will find a complete list of resources including updates on the government's responses on their website.
We are updating our member area daily. Members must be logged in (If you have forgotten your log in and you are unable to reset your password, email firstname.lastname@example.org) to access the following information:
In an effort to flatten the curve, as well as the COVID-19 guidance from all International, federal, and provincial authorities, we will be closing the ICG 669 office until further notice.
Our phone lines will be going directly to voicemail as staff work from home. Emails and correspondence will be responded to as usual between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can contact staff individually using our contact page here.
HELPFUL WEBSITE LINKS
- World Health Organization (WHO) website here.
- IATSE International Coronavirus Updates: www.iatse.net
- Health Canada on COVID-19, you can access it here.
- Alberta - Feed for Coronavirus here.
- Manitoba - Feed for Coronavirus here.
- British Columbia - Feed for Coronavirus here.
- Saskatchewan - Feed for Coronavirus here.
- Yukon - Feed for Coronavirus here.