Sat Jan 11, 2020 to Sun Jan 12, 2020
Day 1: Fusion Cine | Day 2: Watervisions
Day 1: 1469 Venables Street. Vancouver. BC Canada V5L 2G1 Day 2: 421 English Bluff Road, Tsawwassen,V4M 2W6
$300 + GST
0 users have voted.
Day 1- January 11, 2020
Fusion Cine: 1469 Venables Street. Vancouver. BC Canada V5L 2G1
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Brief history of underwater filming in movie industry.
- Evolution of motion pictures housing design and brief history of various inventors and the housings they built.
- Commonly used film and digital cameras and their housings.
- Similarities and quirks of the various housings.
- Properties of light underwater including focus.
- Refraction and its effects on lens selection.
- Dome ports vs. flat ports
- Importance of Preparation of Underwater Housings.
- Care and maintenance of housings.
- Types of o-rings.
- Hands-on workshop on how to assemble the Red Camera Housing concentrating on various selections of lens, menu settings etc. and then the placement of the prepared camera into the Gates Red underwater housing.
Day 2 - January 12, 2020
Watervisions Pool: 421 English Bluff Road, Tsawwassen,V4M 2W6
12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Hands-on workshop on how to water test the Red underwater housing from case assembly to full setup for filming. (Camera preassembled for use in Underwater housing from the first day of the clinic.
- Water test Housing without camera. Reassemble with Camera.
- Practice shooting with Red Camera in Housing for a Short Film. Each member of the course will be given a shot to complete for an actual underwater project!