Respectful Workplace Training for Film Workers is designed specifically for professionals working in the film & TV industry. This course examines acceptable and unacceptable workplace behaviours, including those that are considered bullying and harassment.
- Increase participants’ understanding of discrimination, bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- Exploration of Cultural Sensitivity.
- Explore relevant laws, WCB policies, the union’s collective agreement and employer’s policies to prevent and deal with discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Provide tools and examples of best practices for responding to bullying and harassment.
- Our legal duties under the Workers Compensation Act.
- Recognizing the potential for workplace bullying and harassment.
- The legal duties of employers, workers, and supervisors for preventing and responding to workplace bullying and harassment.
- Reporting procedures.
- Dealing with incidents or complaints, including investigations.
- What co-workers can do to stop bullying and harassment.
- Understanding how you & others deal with conflict in the workplace.
This is a GREEN EVENT!
· Bring your own water bottle and coffee cup.
· Carpool if possible.