*Please Note: This workshop is now full. A waitlist has been started, so please contact email@example.com to be added.
Resolume software is increasingly being used to deliver computer/video play-back on film & tv sets. This hands-on workshop will leave participants with a thorough understanding of how Resolume software works, how to prepare for a shoot, and use it successfully on the day.
- How to install and setup Resolume software
- Create compositions and prepare/load content
- How to build cues, using layers, columns and effects
- To configure multiple outputs for complicated film sets
- Best practices for managing screen settings
- Complex layering of content and video mapping
- Integrate live video and interactive animations
- Logical troubleshooting steps when things go wrong