- The rights and responsibilities of the Occupational First Aid Attendant,
- Scene assessment,
- ABCs (Airway, Breathing, Circulation),
- Wound Assessment and treatment,
- First aid records
- Airway obstruction management,
- respiratory/cardiac arrest management,
- an introduction to automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and
- Instruction on performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Click here to Register.
For more information, please review WorkSafeBC’s First Aid Attendant Certification, and OHS Guidelines Part 3 – Occupational First Aid.