Sat Jan 12, 2019
IATSE 212 Office
208 57 Ave SW #201 Calgary, AB
$50 Registration Fee which must be paid in order to reserve your spot.
0 users have voted.
This workshop is for Members in the process of working towards upgrading to Digital Imaging Technician or Members that are already Digital Loaders.
This workshop will cover:
- Pomfort Live Grade interface
- Camera and video pipeline setup
- SDI Signal Types
- 3D vs 1D LUT’s
- Basics of Monitor Calibration
- Basic CDL and shaper LUT grading
- Checking your Colour workflow
- Generating CDL’s and LUT’s
- Basic Colour grading theory
- Generating Reference Grabs
- FSI Box-IO setup
- Teradek Colr setup
- Importing LUT’s and CDL’s into DaVinci Resolve and Assimilate Scratch
- Documenting your looks and naming
- Basic Vector and Waveform Scope skills
Must have a basic understanding of Mac OS and how to install software. Basic networking a plus. 2nd/1st AC or Digital Utility / Loading skills a value.
Must bring and have installed:
- Apple Computer Running 10.10 at least
- Downloaded Demo versions of Live Grade XT
- Downloaded Davinci Resolve (Free Version)
- Box IO Utility
Links will be sent out to students before the class starts. A full trial License of Live Grade will be issued several days in advance of the
class. If you do not have access to a Apple computer with OS 10.10 or higher please let the union office know.
Please Note: Attendees should come having had breakfast and with your own water bottle, coffee and snacks. There will be a 1 hour break for lunch, but lunch will not be provided. There are restaurants and other food options located nearby within walking distance.
$50 Registration Fee which must be paid in order to reserve your spot. The Registration Fee will be reimbursed when you attend the course. No reimbursement should you cancel 3 working days prior to any workshop.
Click here for ICG 669 Workshop or Training Registration Procedure [Member Login Required].