Join Sony DMPC's monthly Behind the Camera Training Series, open to film and TV industry professionals who want to learn and discuss Sony’s tools for digital cinematography.
This FREE training series is designed to educate, inspire, and answer questions for film and video professionals across the industry.
Trainings are one hour, include presentation and live Q&A, and will take place the first Tuesday of every month between June and December, as follows:
- Tues. Jul 7, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE Fun Facts: Cache Record, Flip and Flop, EI changes, RIALTO
- Tues. Aug 4, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE & FX9: HDR and SDR on set monitoring (LUTs/High/Low Key)
- Tues. Sep 1, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE NEW Technicolor Look Library and Sony .art explained
- Tues. Oct 6, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE Version 6.0 Beta Test Run
- Tues. Nov 3, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PST - Sony VENICE 6.0 & FX9 2.0: A great multi-cam combo
- Tues. Dec 1, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PST - Sony VENICE Discussion with Special Guest Cinematographer (TBA)
Your feedback is important to us (SONY), so please send us your questions and topics of interest in advance to DMPC@sony.com.